Site news

THREE MEN “DR MAHESHWARAIAH” “DR YATNUR” “DR DEENE” “HARASSING WOMAN” FACULTY MEMBER “DR PRIYA NARAYANAN” WITH “ILLEGAL CIRCULAR”

Picture of System Administrator
THREE MEN “DR MAHESHWARAIAH” “DR YATNUR” “DR DEENE” “HARASSING WOMAN” FACULTY MEMBER “DR PRIYA NARAYANAN” WITH “ILLEGAL CIRCULAR”
by System Administrator - Saturday, 19 August 2017, 12:11 AM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bengaluru: Asking a EC approved registrar issued circular is not the crime .No crime committed by Dr Priya Narayanan even then she faces an atrocity case masterminded by VC .Police filed B report even then Yatnoor is not giving her clean Vigilance report . This amounts to harassment to woman faculty member. Dr Yatnoor is trying illegally to legitimize a illegal circular which is not approved by EC.. All she wanted was a legal circular issued by registrar with EC approval to put any portrait in her staff room as she works in CUK .But reportedly Gender injustice happening in CUK .Three men Dr .Maheshwaraiah Dr Yatnur Dr Deene harassing a woman faculty member Dr Priya Narayanan with illegal circular issued by Dr Shivakumar Deene Ex-Officio Coordinator on 21-04-2016 (There was no need to issue such circular on 21-04-2016 at all after 14-04-2017 after the commemoration of 125th birth day of Dr Ambedkar ) which is approved by VC and authenticated by Dr Yatnur without getting it approved in advisory committee of SC ST Cell and EC of CUK .These three men are not the University and reportedly people are not able to understand why a woman faculty member is being harassed in CUK for such matter . All she wanted was a legal circular issued by registrar with EC approval to put any portrait in her staff room. .They have to act under EC of University .They are not above the EC of CUK. Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor , Central University of Karnataka, Kalaburgi is Ex-Officio Chairman and Dr Shivakumar Deene Ex-Officio Coordinator of The SC/ST Cell at Central University of Karnataka, Kalaburagi which was constituted in the year 2012 and it has 9 members besides VC and coordinator as advisory committee.The SC ST Cell reportedly has not conducted a single meeting of its advisory council since inception and no decisions were taken in advisory committee and Dr Shivakumar Deene is acting without authority of law under SC ST Cell and illegally and unilaterally taking decision alone and issuing circular with tacit illegal approval of VC without authority of Law and support of advisory council and ratification of Its decisions in CUK EC .Nobody is opposing Dr Ambedkar portraits' to be put in CUK in every room of university but forcible inclusion and filing atrocity case on woman faculty member without university approving the circular issued by Dr Deene on 21-04-2016 in CUK Executive Council meeting. There should be no-discrimination among anybody and everyone is forbidden from discriminating, irrespective of whether you are a minority or a majority group member. So keep 10 portraits incumbent President, Swami Vivekananda , Mahatma Gandhi, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, great Sufi saint Khwaja Bande Nawaz. , saint Basaweshwara , Dr, B.R. Ambedkar and incumbent Vice Chancellor and Pro Vice Chancellor and Chancellor in CUK belonging to all as per section 7 of University Act in the central Hall of University. Central University of Karnataka Kadaganchi has anti-discrimination law under section 7 of Central University Act and as per section 7 of Central University Act The University is open to all caste, creed, race or class and cannot force one belief or one test on other.

There should be no-discrimination among anybody and everyone is forbidden from discriminating, irrespective of whether you are a minority or a majority community or group member. It is reported that despite no case exists in the name ofDr Priya Narayanan CUK VC is not ready to give vigilance clearance despite B report is filed in respect of a case faced by Dr Priya Narayanan but in similar vein he is not ready to ask a vigilance report fromGulbarga University .Glaring discrimination by VC CUK .A senior member of the executive council reportedly said, "The person who was appointed as registrar is facing allegation of corruption and a case is still under investigation at the Lokayukta. According to the University Grants Commission (UGC) norms, before appointing any person to posts like the registrar, the university concerned must take vigilance clearance report from the department or university concerned. But, while appointing Prof Yatnoor, CUK had not sought any such clearance. Even the vice-chancellor of CUK reportedly accepted the fact that he has not sought any such report. Simply after indictment by the legislative committee Yatnoor is not eligible to be appointed as registrar whether it is KUK or CUK. The legislative committee has indicted the then registrar yatnoor and issued marching orders and VC central university of Karnataka kadaganchi cannot appoint a thrown out registrar of Gulbarga University as registrar of central university of karnataka as he is not eligible as per law. simple logic "when Yatnoor is not eligible to continue as registrar of gulbarga university he is also not eligible to continue as registrar of cuk.vc cuk by appointing him as registrar of cuk is insulting the decision oflegislative committee and insulting UGC ."Gulbarga university was supposed to submit a report to the legislative committee on welfare of backward classes and minorities. but the then registrar allegedly submitted a wrong and falsified report.”"in turn, the committee asked the higher education department to initiate disciplinary action or suspend the then registrar yatnoor. based on that, the department removed him,”. Prof Yatnoor was registrar of Gulbarga university earlier. he was asked to resign in November 2014 by the higher education department following allegations of corruption and misguiding the state legislative committee by submitting wrong reports. a case has also been filed before the lokayukta by some phd seat aspirants accusing yatnoor of favouring some candidates. prof yatnoor, reportedly had said, "yes, there was a case before the lokayukta. but i have given in writing to the lokayukta that i am in no way related to the case. in another case, i was made a scapegoat. the legislative committee had asked for some information. i was under work pressure and i just signed a file which was prepared by my subordinates. i was targeted and asked to resign. i submitted my resignation. just his resignation cannot make him eligible to be reappointed as registrar of cuk .His resignation cannot wash his blunders and irregularity which he hascommitted by signing a file which was prepared allegedly by subordinates. This logic of disowning the act after getting caught is not accepted in the eyes of law.