Site news

JEEVAN BIMA NAGAR “POLICE” CANNOT “INTERFERE IN CIVIL MATTER” WHEN CASE IS PENDING CIVIL COURT IN OS 5424 /2016

Picture of System Administrator
JEEVAN BIMA NAGAR “POLICE” CANNOT “INTERFERE IN CIVIL MATTER” WHEN CASE IS PENDING CIVIL COURT IN OS 5424 /2016
by System Administrator - Saturday, 13 May 2017, 11:45 PM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bengaluru: I have asked PIO Jeevan Bima Nagar Police to provide me informationunder section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Actaction taken report as per letter and compliant of Gopal owner in possession of site in in S No 223/1 Kodihalli HAL 2ND STAGEBangalore . Please provide me reasons for interfering in civil matterwhen case is pending against Mr Gopal and others in OS 5424 /2016plaintiff has not brought any stay against Gopal and othersand allowing a stranger to tress pass the site under police support as sub-registrar office at shivaji nagar cannot register two documents on 4343/1994-95 0f book I dated22nd march as the Manjunath is suspected reportedly and allegedly brought a fabricated and createddocument registered at sub-registrar office at shivaji nagaronthe same date and same number 4343/1994-95 0f book I dated22nd march which is mentioned in the gift deed. In fact police need to book a case on Manjunath for brining fabricated and created document under section 464 and 468 after verification of documents from sub-registrar office instead of allowing him to tress pass the site belonging to Gopal and BDA cannot Evict Gopal without issuing notice under PP Act .The police is THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY under obligation to provide information "PUBLICLY” under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act.BDA cannot issue any notice of Eviction or Legal action as Gopal and others as perfected its title by adverse possession as it is in settled position for 34 Guntas in S No 223/1 Kodihalli HAL 2ND STAGEBangalore with structure since decadesfor more than 12 years consequently the title of BDA stood extinguished (If anyone, who has trespassed into BDA land or in unauthorized possession of BDA land, has put up a structure and completes and accomplishes the act of possession and continues in such settled possession asserting possession and ownership in himself, openly, peacefully and uninterruptedly to the knowledge of BDA, for more than 12 years, then it is possible for him to contend that he has perfected his title to such property by adverse possession and consequently the title of BDA stood extinguished as per Division Bench order Reported inJohn B. James And Others vs Bangalore Development Authority ... on 7 August, 2000 Equivalent citations: ILR 2000 KAR 4134, 2001 (1) KarLJ 364).