Site news

THE CM NEED TO CALL A MEETING AND RESOLVE THE “VRS SALARIES” ISSUE BEFORE 66 EMLOYEES OF MALLESHWARAM CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY DIE

Picture of System Administrator
THE CM NEED TO CALL A MEETING AND RESOLVE THE “VRS SALARIES” ISSUE BEFORE 66 EMLOYEES OF MALLESHWARAM CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY DIE
by System Administrator - Monday, 27 March 2017, 4:36 AM

By : M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bangalore : I have asked PIO of Chief Minister and Additional chief secretary and RCS JRCS DRCS of co-operation department to provide me information and reasons under section 4(I) (d) of RTI Act as Chief Minister Sri Siddaramaiah provided in-correct false and misleading reply to legislature on question number 1452 on dated 21-03-2017 stating that VRS Salaries were already paid to 66 employees of Malleshwaram Co-operative society where as fact remains that they were not paid If it is paid as CM reply states then let RCS JRCS DRCS Liquidator provide the proof of payment of VRS Salaries or face privilege motion for providing false reply to legislature .This reply CM made on the basis of false information provided by co-operation department principal secretary RCS JRCS DRCS and Liquidator in respect of 66 employees of Malleshwaram Co-operative society When VRS Salaries so receivable on account of voluntary retirement of the each employee " equivalent to three months' salary for each completed year of service, or salary at the time of retirement multiplied by the balance months of service left before the date of retirement on superannuation whichever is less as per as per citations in WA Nos 3702-3703/2011 (S-RES0 dated 07-08-2012) and industrial dispute Act and as per nationally accepted schemes of Government and which was not paid but CM replied that it was paid to each employee. It is not question of delay it is duty of Government need to understand as per citation in KRISHNA REDDY AND OTHERS V. THE SPECIAL DEPUTY COLLECTOR reported in AIR 1988 SC 2123 has this to say in para 12:if salaries are not paid in time they need to pay interest for the delay they are making and now for 15 years delay they have to pay interest as per SC order for delayed payment The 66 employees cannot have a dispute on salaries with liquidator as it is duty of liquidator as per KCS Act and circulars and industrial dispute Act as per several supreme court and high court orders citations to pay the VRS salaries before discharging any other dues of society has as per its balance sheet .Request is made to pay VRS salaries with interest for delayed payment before 66 employees die a natural death .The CM CO-OPRATION DEPARTMENT RCS JRCS DRCS LQUIDATOR ARE THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY is under obligation to provide information "PUBLICLY” under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act.