Site news

As per Central University Act Registrar is empowered to issue Official circulars

Picture of System Administrator
As per Central University Act Registrar is empowered to issue Official circulars
by System Administrator - Friday, 12 August 2016, 11:58 PM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bengaluru:Under Reply to UGC letter dated 18-07-2016 Registrar Central University of Karnataka has concealed what I have asked and provided unwarranted information and reply which was not asked by me. I wanted reply on the issue as per Central University Act Whether Dr. Shivakumar Deene as Assistant professor can issue a circular and enforce it and file atrocity case on the persons who do not accept his illegal circularto put 250 numbers of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar portraits inevery room ofcentral university of Karnataka. This was not replied to me.Instead of this straight reply the are playing hide and seek game.If the Registrar is legalizing Dr. Shivakumar Deene circular let him say and ratify it by signing it if has guts and re-issue it stating that everybody in CUK need to put 250 numbers of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar portraits inevery room ofcentral university of Karnataka and those who do not put the portrait He will allow Mr Kambale to put atrocity case on them as he has allowed Mr Kamble CUK Employee by giving letter and circular and UGC circulars to file atrocity case against Assistant professor Dr Priya Narayanan . Let the VC remove Mr Nagraj Registrar Central University of Karnataka as he has virtually accepted and allowed that Dr. Shivakumar Deene can issue University circulars and from today let Dr. Shivakumar Deene act as Registrarthough he is legally not authorized to do so,It is question of authority and not a SC ST issue .UGC need to issue clarification on the issue as per Central University Act Whether Dr. Shivakumar Deene as Assistant professor whether he can issue a circular and enforce it and file atrocity case on the persons who do not accept his illegal circularto put 250 numbers of Dr. B.R. Ambedkar portraits inevery room ofcentral university of Karnataka.