Site news

SC ST Post in Central University of Karnataka De-reserved by Dr Alagwadi and others

Picture of System Administrator
SC ST Post in Central University of Karnataka De-reserved by Dr Alagwadi and others
by System Administrator - Saturday, 2 July 2016, 11:46 PM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bengaluru:I have asked CUK PIO to  provide me information and reasons under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act and provide me certified copy of resolution of meeting allegedly conducted by Dr Algawadi Dr Padamshri Dr Shivakumar Deene to convert a CUK SC/ST posts to General category posts by snatching SC/ST post without any authority of law and giving it to Non-ST ST Person .This roaster was adjusted to accommodate and promote non SCand ST person .This is a crime under SC ST Atrocity Act that as you cannot snatch a right SC ST person by illegal decisions and it is economic boycott of SC ST Person as you did not allowed a SC ST person to be appointed in place you promoted non SC ST person . It is pertinent to note that as per THE SCHEDULED CASTES AND THE SCHEDULED TRIBES (PREVENTION OF ATROCITIES) ACT, 1989 Read with THE SCHEDULED CASTES AND THE SCHEDULED TRIBES (PREVENTION OF ATROCITIES) Amendment ACT2015 economic boycott is offence under 3(2) (bc) "economic boycott” means-(i) a refusal to deal with, work for hire or do business with other person; or (ii) to deny opportunities including access to services or contractual opportunities for rendering service for consideration; or (iii) to refuse to do anything on the terms on which things would be commonly done in the ordinary course of business; or (iv) to abstain from the professional or business relations that one would maintain with other person;The Supreme Court has held that general category candidates who crack competitive exams and get waitlisted cannot be accommodated against seats belonging to the reserved category even if these are lying vacant. The merit list for general category is just for that category, the court has held in its fresh intervention in the "merit-versus-social justice" debate. Vacant SC/ST seats can't go to general list: Apex court.

I have asked PIO  provide me information and record in which meeting Dr Shivakumar Deene instead of opposing it approved conversion of SC/ST posts to General category posts by cheating SC/ST persons.This information is immediately required as a state level SC ST Organisation intends to file atrocity case against Dr Algawadi for a crime of economic boycott of SC ST person for not providing SC ST Person the post reserved for himand Dr Deene for abetting the crime along with Dr Padamshri Under IPC Section 108 IPC(criminal charge of aiding and abettingcan usually be brought against anyone who helps in the commission of a crime) and Section 120 B as all threehave conspired to commit the crime as alleged .

This information and reasons need to be provided to me as per Guide on RTIto Information Act 2005 published by the Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training (available here :http://rti.gov.in/RTICorner/Guideonrti.pdf) on page 12 and Para 9, following is stated: Providing Reasons for Decisions: The public authorities take various administrative and quasi-judicial decisions which affect the interests of certain persons. It is mandatory for the concerned public authority to provide reasons for such decisions to the affected persons. It may be done by using appropriate mode of communication .Attention is also invited towards the thread 'affected person ' under rti act.In fact, it can be said that "Affected" refers back to an action. The"Affected Persons" are the ones who are affected by that action. The reasons need to be given to affected person and copy of that can be given to me under 2 f of RTI Act. The CUKoffice is THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY under obligation to provide information "PUBLICLY” under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d).