Site news

VC has no power to act without EC approval in any matter concerning University as per Central University Act 2009 Section 11 (1) (2) (3)

Picture of System Administrator
VC has no power to act without EC approval in any matter concerning University as per Central University Act 2009 Section 11 (1) (2) (3)
by System Administrator - Sunday, 19 June 2016, 11:41 PM

By : M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bangalore:]I have asked CUK to provide me information under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act Delay in declaring Dr Shivakumar Deenecircular with approval of VC or what is claimed as "circular” of the University as revoked and rescinded as VC Failed to get it ratified in EC meetingheld on 17-06-2016 held at Bengaluru as VC has no power to act without EC approval in any matter concerning University as per Central University Act 2009 Section 11 (1) (2) (3) The Vice-Chancellor may, if he is of the opinion that immediate action is necessary on any matter, exercise any power conferred on any authority of the University by or under this Act and shall report to such authority at its next meeting the action taken by him on such matter; ).Provide me this information within 48 hours as question of life and liberty of Dr Priya your Assistant professor is in question as one of your Group Demployee has filed complaint and FIR is booked with a fake circular issued by Dr Shivakumar Dene as he is not the registrar of the CUK. It is important to get information whether VC has got approval of EC as per Central University Act 2009 Section 11 (1) (2) (3)ECbefore or after approving Dr Shivakauar Deene to issue circularas it is claimed by VC CUKthat he had approved as Dr Shivakauar Deene issuedcircular or what is claimed as "circular” of the University to forcibly asking everybody to put 250 Dr. B.R. Ambedkar portraits inevery room ofcentral university of Karnataka threatening theVC and registrar that he will book atrocity case on them if they oppose him and his circular. VC Failed to get it ratified in EC meetingheld on 17-06-2016 held at Bengaluru wherefore Dr Shivakauar Deenecircular with approval of VC stands as withdrawn revoked and rescinded. Dr Priya your Assistant professor is planning to file criminal defamation case against Dr Shivakumar Deene and Mr Kambale for 10 crore jointly for falsely implicating Dr Priyain atrocity case and creating chaos and dhrnas in university by bringing external rowdy elements and damaging her reputation and modesty of woman based on fake circular fabricated and created Dr Shivakumar Deene and Mr Kambale by threatening theVC and registrar that he will book atrocity case on them if they oppose him and his circular.