Site news

Dr Shivakauar Deene brought 250 Dr Ambedkar portraits instead of getting printed Dr Ambedkar souvenir and distributing it as per VC Approval

Picture of System Administrator
Dr Shivakauar Deene brought 250 Dr Ambedkar portraits instead of getting printed Dr Ambedkar souvenir and distributing it as per VC Approval
by System Administrator - Friday, 17 June 2016, 11:41 PM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bengaluru: Dr Shivakauar Deenebrought 250 Dr Ambedkar portrait instead of getting printed Dr Ambedkar souvenir and distributing itas per VC Approval.I have asked CUK to provide me information under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act What action is proposed against Dr Shivakauar Deenewho brought 250 Dr Ambedkar portrait instead ofgetting printedDr Ambedkar souvenir and distributing itas per VC Approval dated 19th April (CUK/SC-ST /F-1) and issuing a circular though he is not the registrar of University todisplay the250 Dr Ambedkar portrait instead of distributingDr Ambedkar souvenir to all in central University of Karnataka. Whose portrait should be put up in the CUK buildings as per CUK EC resolutions ? I want to know any CUK and MHRD and UGC rules or circulars regarding displaying the portraits of leaders at University or Universities every room and specifically, who are the persons whose portraits could be displayed? .Provide me this information within 48 hours as question of life and liberty of Dr Priya your Assistant professor is in question as one of your Group Demployee has filed complaint and FIR is booked with a fake circular issued by Dr Shivakumar Dene as he is not the registrar of the CUK.According to Citations ofKarnataka High Court Maqbool vs The State Of Karnataka on 18 February, 2013 " IN THE HIGH COURT OF KARNATAKA,CIRCUIT BENCH AT GULBARGADATED 18th DAY OF FEBRUARY, 2013BEFORETHE HON'BLE MR.JUSTICE ANAND BYRAREDDYCRIMINAL APPEAL NO.734 OF 2008 it is held that "the portraits of Dr.Ambedkar and Buddha, did not by itself demonstrate that the portraits or flags were representative of the Scheduled Caste community. ------Accordingly, the appeal is allowed. The judgment of the court below is set aside. The appellants are acquitted. The fine amount, if any, paid by the appellants shall be refunded.” And hence registering an FIR for atrocities in connection with a photo or portrait of Dr.Ambedkarby Norona Police Station is illegal and void and unwarranted and immediately need to be withdrawn as it is politically motivated by vested interests ."As no SC ST persons can feel insulted of their caste as Dr Priya act is simple as she demanded only an official circular to put the portrait and even otherwise "the portraits of Dr.Ambedkar and Buddha, did not by itself demonstrate that the portraits or flags were representative of the Scheduled Caste community”. So SC ST Cell cannot feel itself as insulted and cannot give compliant of any atrocities on portrait issue as it is not an SC ST issue or a castes issue .I have requestedappellate authority to issue orders to dismantle present "SC/ST Cell” which is illegal body headed by Dr Dene with superior advisory body acting more than the Universityand to re-constitute "SC/ST Cell” with five employees with including one coordinator and let it function as cell in the university (Not as Executive council of University ) which has no power to issue orders and circulars and remove forth with Dr Shivakumar Dene from the post ofcoordinator"SC/ST Cell” as per rules he cannot have dual roles to play .Let him work as Assistant professor in the department of management in CUK . UGC orders and constitution of "SC/ST Cell” and its functions and about "SC/ST Cell” is enclosed with my RTI appeal. I have further requested appellate authority to issue orders and circular to withdraw the FIR booked illegally based on illegal circular by an employee of University and set aside the circular issued by Dr Shivakumar Dene issued illegally as "SC/ST Cell” has no power to issue any circular and orders as per UGC orders.and provide justice and equity to Dr PriyaAssistant professor in cuk .