Site news

IT IS SHAME AND SHAM “BDA” TPM HAS TWO APPROVED LAYOUT PLAN FOR HAL II STAGE ONE IS GENUINE AND ANOTHER IS FAKE

Picture of System Administrator
IT IS SHAME AND SHAM “BDA” TPM HAS TWO APPROVED LAYOUT PLAN FOR HAL II STAGE ONE IS GENUINE AND ANOTHER IS FAKE
by System Administrator - Sunday, 10 April 2016, 5:44 AM

By : M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bangalore : BDA should to stop exhibiting the style of functioning in a dictatorial manner either without understanding the statutory provisions, law laid down in a catena of decisions, violating rule of law or in utter ignorance of law. BDA cannot exercised powers illegally, arbitrarily and discriminately giving a go-bye to all norms, guidelines and principles required to be scrupulously followed for RTI Appeal as per RTI Act.. It is held by CIC in a case in File No.CIC/SA/A/2014/000254 "Passing orders in first appeal without hearing or sending hearing notice is illegal and will render the order invalid. The Commission sets aside the order of First Appellate Authority for violating RTI Act and breach of natural justice by denying the appellant a chance of presenting his case and by raising entirely a new defense which was never claimed. Commission finds it deserves action though the concerned officer retired from service and recommends Public Authority to initiate disciplinary action against the concerned FAO for acting totally against the RTI Act in this case."

I have filed appeal under RTI Act 2005: I have filed my first appeal on 23-02-2016 which need to be heard as per RTI Act -2005.You need to provide me opportunity to present my pleadings with documents before you can make a speaking order on my appeal and you can provide opportunity to PIO also to provide his objections to my pleading and then you can deliver your order as per law and as per RTI Act.Simply you cannot issue a leter and closed the matter. Appareddy Palya and Dookanhalli village layout plan is forged to help land grabbers and it is alleged that it a scam of several croresand crated to help few big builders and land grabbers .It is pertinent to note that two layout plan cannot have Site No 1198 and 1199 (in S.No42Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli ) at two different places.

The BDA TPM need to hear the appeal as per law . In an open court as per law and as per RTI Act in the interest of justice and equity . Without hearing he simply cannot issue a letter and close the matter.. I will prove that PIO has provided me incorrect false and misleading information and from the date of his incorrect reply in need to punish him every day of in-correct reply Rs200/-until he provide me correct information.Reportedly TPM has two layout plans one BDA approved Layout Plan of HAL II Stage Bangalore and another HAL II stage Appareddy Palya and Dookanhalli village layout plan .I had asked PIO to provide me certified copies of BDA approved Layout Plan of HAL II Stage Bangalore 10 sets Marking duly certified and clearly marking and certifyingSurvey .No 50 of Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli HAL II Stage Bangalore and Site No 1198 and 1199(in S.No42Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli ) HAL 2ndStage Bangalore as both are on either side of 100 feet road Indiranagar as per BDA approved Layout Plan of HAL II Stage Bangalore. He has to provide me 10 sets Layout Plan 10 sets Marking duly certified and clearly marking and certifyingSurvey .No 50 of Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli HAL II Stage Bangalore and Site No 1198 and 1199(in S.No42Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli ) HAL 2ndStage Bangalore free of cost as he has failed to provide me the copies in time as per my RTI Application .Instead PIO has provided me information about HAL II stage Appareddy Palya and Dookanhalli village layout plan in which it is said that Site No 1198 and 1199 are featured. I have stated in my appeal thatHAL II stageLayout Plandifferent andHAL II stage Appareddy Palya and Dookanhalli village layout plan is differentand both are not the same .If TPM officers have included Site No 1198 and 1199 (in S.No42Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli ) HAL 2ndStage Bangaloreat the place ofSurvey .No 50 of Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli HAL II Stage Bangalore is blatant forgery and may face criminal cases for forging and fabrication Layout plans .It is pertinent to note that No 50 of Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli HAL II Stage Bangalore comes under Reconvey area as per under in Subject No. 378 by the Bangalore Development Authority's meeting dated 17-11-1982 as per Section 5 of the Amendment Act introduced Section 38-C in the Act and Section 9 of the Amendment Act validated the allotments made between 20.12.1973 to 8.5.1986 retrospectively and Sri Miunswamy application is pending for re-convey sale deed before AC R&R BDA .This appeal need detailed hearing by TPM as I am submitting all the documents to prove that Appareddy Palya and Dookanhalli village layout plan is forged to help land grabbers and it is alleged that it ascam of several croresand crated to help few big builders and land grabbers and TPMto make a clear order..It is pertinent to note that two layout plan cannot have Site No 1198 and 1199 (in S.No42Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli ) at two different places. I am Waiting for TPM letter duly informing me and respondent PIO date for hearing , for this RTI Appeal under RTI Act 2005 in the interest of justice and equity...