Site news

BDA TPM HAS TWO LAYOUT PLAN FOR HAL II STAGE ONE IS GENUINE AND ANOTHER IS FAKE

Picture of System Administrator
BDA TPM HAS TWO LAYOUT PLAN FOR HAL II STAGE ONE IS GENUINE AND ANOTHER IS FAKE
by System Administrator - Tuesday, 23 February 2016, 12:32 PM

By : M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bangalore : I have filed appeal under RTI Act 2005: Fake Layout Plan prepared in TPM.Information is asked about HAL II Stage Layout but PIO provides Information about fake appareddy palya Layout plan. There cannot be two layout plans for one HAL II Stage Layout. Response received within 30 days of submission of Form I/RTI Application and the reply is dated 20-02-2016 .Information provided is false incorrect and misleading . Please note that I had not asked apparedday palya layout plan as for such layout no acquisition notification exists and the plan for which no acquisition notification exists such plan is treated as fake plan. There cannot be two layout plans for one HAL II Stage Layout. I have asked TPM to provide me correct Layout plan and information. The layout plan sought extract copy was attached with RTI Application despite that PIO gave information of Fake layout plan. Even I have had obtained under RTI the layout plan which was handed over to BBMP while transferring Layout to BBMP .Appeal under RTI is as PIO Failed to provide me certified copies of BDA approved Layout Plan 10 sets Marking duly certified and clearly marking and certifyingSurvey .No 50 of Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli HAL II Stage Bangalore and Site No 1198 and 1199(in S.No42Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli ) HAL 2ndStage Bangalore as both are on either side of 100 feet road Indiranagar as per BDA approved Layout Plan of HAL II Stage Bangalore. He has to provide me 10 sets Layout Plan 10 sets Marking duly certified and clearly marking and certifyingSurvey .No 50 of Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli HAL II Stage Bangalore and Site No 1198 and 1199(in S.No42Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli ) HAL 2ndStage Bangalore free of cost as he has failed to provide me the copies in time.It is clear violation of RTI Act 2005 .The PIO is duty bound under RTI Act to provide the Layout Plan 10 sets Marking duly certified and clearly marking and certifyingSurvey .No 50 of Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli HAL II Stage Bangalore and Site No 1198 and 1199(in S.No42Dukanhalli Villlage Kasba Hobli ) HAL 2ndStage Bangalore. Such plan was provided to me earlier under RTI by TPM and same cannot be denied now .I have requested appellate authority to penalize the PIO Rs 200/- every day of delay for providing such plan .Even Executive Engineer has provided same Plan under RTI which is handed over to BBMP.No fake plan can take the place of original plan.

BDA commissioner need to look into the matters pertaining to Re-Convey Section of BDA. No bribe no work?. For several years legitimate files are pending in re-convey section of BDA. It seems nothing happens without paying bribe in Re-convey section . BDA should to stop exhibiting the style of functioning in a dictatorial manner either without understanding the statutory provisions, law laid down in a catena of decisions, violating rule of law or in utter ignorance of law.BDA need to execute sale deed to Sri Muniswamy s/o Abbaiahas per resolution number 378 dated 17-11-1982 . Cancel sale deed executed by BDA in respect of site no 1198 and 1199 HAL II stage as site allotted were illegal Sri Muniswamy s/o Abbaiahhas Submitted the true copies of Documents 0n 10-08-2015 (signed by Gazetted officer or Notarised )as per Assistant commissioner(R&R)letter AC/R&R/50/15-16 Dated 27-07-2015 in respect of Re-Conveyance and execution of absolute Sale deed in Survey Number 50 Dookanhalli Indra Nagar Post, HAL 2ND StageBangalore: 560038 (Facing 100 feet Road) as per resolution in Subject No. 378 by the Bangalore Development Authority's meeting dated 17-11-1982 as per Section 5 of the Amendment Act introduced Section 38-C in the Act and Section 9 of the Amendment Act validated the allotments made between 20.12.1973 to 8.5.1986 retrospectively. Presently sri Muniswamy s/o Abbaiahis in possession of three sites 60X90 feet (two sites) and another one site 50x80 which need to be re-conveyed forthwith out of 3 acres 16 guntas as balance is encroached and for which court cases to be launched in Survey Number No 50 Dookanhalli Indra Nagar Post, HAL 2ND Stage Bangalore: 560038 (Facing 100 feet Road) which BDA need to re-convey in thename of Sri Muniswamy s/o Late Abbaiahlegal heirs after death of his father which is in S No 50 Dookanhalli Indra Nagar Post, HAL 2ND StageBangalore: 560038 (Facing 100 feet Road) which are owned by sri Muniswamy s/o Abbaiahand as per and under section 38 C of BDA Act 1976 as amended up to date which comes under Re-Convey area as per BDA resolutionSubject No. 378 by the Bangalore Development Authority's meeting dated 17-11-1982 as per Section 5 of the Amendment Act introduced Section 38-C in the Act and Section 9 of the Amendment Act validated the allotments made between 20.12.1973 to 8.5.1986 retrospectively. Sri Muniswamy s/o Abbaiahown total 3 acres 16 guntas in Survey Number No 50 Dookanhalli Indra Nagar Post, HAL 2ND Stage Bangalore: 560038 (Facing 100 feet Road) .But many persons have encroached in his land without any authority of law and documents against whom he is launching and launched court cases against them for eviction and then for that land he hasreserved hisright to approach BDA for re-conveyance in due course as per law .

Assistant commissioner(R&R) is deliberately delaying to execute the sale deeds in-favor ofand as perapplication of sri Muniswamy s/o Abbaiahdated 21-05-2014 to BDA to execute sale deed (Re-Convey) immediately and forth in respect of two sites 60X90 feet and another site 50x80 in the name of Sri Muniswamy s/o Late Abbiaihin S No 50 Dookanhalli Indra Nagar Post, HAL 2ND StageBangalore: 560038 (Facing 100 feet Road and opposite doopnahalli bus stop ) which are owned by him and which comes under Re-Convey area as per BDA resolutions Subject No. 378. of the Bangalore Development Authority's meeting dated 17-11-1982 and that promise of CITB/BDAto re-convey is enforceable in law" and as per and under section 38 C of BDA Act 1976 as amended up to date which comes under Re-Convey area as per BDA resolutions and as perSection 5 of the Amendment Act introduced Section 38-C in the Act and Section 9 of the Amendment Act validated the allotments made between 20.12.1973 to 8.5.1986 retrospectively as he is legal heirs to the property which part of S No 50 , Dookanhalli Indira Nagar Post, HAL 2ND Stage Bangalore: 560038 in which already site Number 1-7 etc which comes in S No 50 , Dookanhalli Indra Nagar Post, HAL 2ND Stage have are already beenre-conveyed and registered by BDA in the names of respective owners .