Site news

BENGALURU DC CARES TWO HOOTS TO “KAT” ORDER IN RESPECT OF SC/ST “GRANTED LAND”

Picture of System Administrator
BENGALURU DC CARES TWO HOOTS TO “KAT” ORDER IN RESPECT OF SC/ST “GRANTED LAND”
by System Administrator - Friday, 20 November 2015, 11:20 PM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bangaluru : Bengaluru DC is under cloud .Once the land is granted as per rules it cannot be withdrawn on whims and fancies of vested interests . Special Deputy commissioner Bangalore urban district cares two hoots to the order of KAT. The fact of the matter is that 15 SC/ST families were allotted land by Government as early as in 1979 and present Acts barring land allotments within 18 KM of BBMP jurisdiction does not apply to it.With one pretext or the other the matter is dragged for years despite the matter is twice settled by KAT in favor of allottees .The allottees are poor and vested interests are standing in the way in taking possession of the land which legally belong to them .Therefore it is duty of Deputy commissioner Special Deputy commissioner Assistant commissioner and the officers down the line to ensure that they physically put to possession of lands .Since the government and KAT issued directions no compliance was made by Deputy commissioner Special Deputy commissioner Assistant commissioner and the officers down the line. Special Deputy commissioner has not taken any action on KAT order in 608/2005 and 798 to 811/2005 dated 17-08-2009 LND.CR(S) 69/97-98 which was remanded back to Special Deputy Commissioner Bangalore urban district for grant of land to ST/ST applicants and Saguvali chit holders In S.No 85 of B.M Kaval Village Kengeri Hobli Bangalore South Taluka after fresh enquiry and demarcation of land by Special Deputy Commissioner Bangalore.Special Deputy commissioner has not taken any action for demarcating 119 acres of forest land In S.No 85 of B.M Kaval Village Kengeri Hobli Bangalore South Taluka which was given to forest department as per order No G 4907/10/FT 154-4 dated 14-12-9135 which includes buffer zone on each side of land as no extra land can be claimed by forest department as buffer zone . (S.No 85 of B.M Kaval Village extent is more than 243 acres). I have asked Special Deputy commissioner to provide me the information and reasons Under section 4(1) (d) of RTI Act for not demarcating the land In S.No 85 of B.M Kaval Village Kengeri Hobli Bangalore South Taluka for 102 acres which was granted to 18 persons and they are in possession and enjoyments .I have asked Special Deputy commissioner to provide me the information and reasons Under section 4(1) (d) of RTI Act for not demarcating the land In S.No 85 of B.M Kaval Village Kengeri Hobli Bangalore South Taluka for 43 acres 24 guntas -3 acres 3 guntas utilized for road= 40 acres acres which was granted to Thimmaiah and 19 other persons and they have Saguvali chits and their names appear in RTC they are in possession and enjoyments . KAT orders in page 19 suggest that at least 2 acres or 3 acres can be given possession instead of 4 acres and totally denying the possession as per grant. I have asked Special Deputy commissioner to provide me the information and reasons Under section 4(1) (d) of RTI Act for not demarcating 119 acres of forest land In S.No 85 of B.M Kaval Village Kengeri Hobli Bangalore South Taluka ( out of 221.24 acres on record but actually measures more than 240.15 acres) which was given to forest department as per order No G 4907/10/FT 154-4 dated 14-12-9135 which includes buffer zone on each side of land as no extra land can be claimed by forest department as buffer zone .I have asked Special Deputy commissioner to provide me the information and reasons Under section 4(1) (d) of RTI Act for not demarcating the land after accurate survey with modern technology and satellite survey In S.No 85 of B.M Kaval Village Kengeri Hobli Bangalore South Taluka demarcating the boundary lines for each grantee..This information and reasons need to be provided to me as per Guide on RTI to Information Act 2005 published by the Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training (available here :http://rti.gov.in/RTICorner/Guideonrti.pdf) on page 12 and Para 9, following is stated: Providing Reasons for Decisions: The public authorities take various administrative and quasi-judicial decisions which affect the interests of certain persons. It is mandatory for the concerned public authority to provide reasons for such decisions to the affected persons. It may be done by using appropriate mode of communication .Attention is also invited towards the thread 'affected person ' under rti act.In fact, it can be said that "Affected" refers back to an action. The "Affected Persons" are the ones who are affected by that action. The reasons need to be given to affected person and copy of that can be given to me under 2 f of RTI Act. The UDD is THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY under obligation to provide information “PUBLICLY” under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d). The DC office is THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY under obligation to provide information “PUBLICLY” under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d). (Relevant documents are enclosed with this RTI Application for your perusal.