Site news

MR HITESH BHATT HAS FILED POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST MR KUNAL KANDOI AND PRITAM KANDOI FOR FRUAD

Picture of System Administrator
MR HITESH BHATT HAS FILED POLICE COMPLAINT AGAINST MR KUNAL KANDOI AND PRITAM KANDOI FOR FRUAD
by System Administrator - Wednesday, 29 July 2015, 11:34 PM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bengaluru: Mr Hitesh Bhatt has filed Complaint against Mr Kunal Kandoi S/O Pritam Kandoi (PAN Number ARQPK5705P) Mobile Number 08408886604 / 09414328319 and Preetham Kumar Kandoi s/o Radha Kisan Kandoi Hanumagarha Town : 335313 and they were camping at Shiva Shakthi Nilaya No 31/2 II nd Floor 4th main Road Opposite Maruthi Layout BTM IstStage Bangalore-560029 for cheating Rs sum ofRs.211000/- (Rupees Two lakhs eleven thousand only) paid on the execution of simple sale agreement with Advance by chequeNo 201740dated 26-05-2014 drawn on Bank of Baraoda in the Name of vendor for to purchase Apartment number 402 at in Arkere Village Begur Hobli Bangalore South Taluka .He tried to contact him many times to take balance amount and register the property to him But the continuously tried to avoid him and stoped taking his callsthen he found after taking encumbrance certificate from sub registers office that Mr Kunal Kandoi S/O Pritam Kandoi (PAN Number ARQPK5705P)and Preetham Kumar Kandoi s/o Radha Kisan Kandoihave already sold property to others . Selling the property within six months agreement period and after drawing the his amount in their account as per agreement and then selling to others without my notice is nothing but committing fraud and cheating on him. Request is made to Bangalore take action as per law and IPC. He said that he shall fight both criminal and civil case until he get justice and equity.

I have asked to Bangalore Police to provide me information and reasons under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Actaction taken report on Complaint of Mr Hitesh Bhatt and copy of FIR and reasons under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act action taken report as per Complaint of Mr Hitesh Bhatt .The BBMP is THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY under obligation to provide information "PUBLICLY” under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act. .This information and reasons need to be provided to me as per Guide on RTIto Information Act 2005 published by the Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training (available here :http://rti.gov.in/RTICorner/Guideonrti.pdf) on page 12 and Para 9, following is stated: Providing Reasons for Decisions: The public authorities take various administrative and quasi-judicial decisions which affect the interests of certain persons. It is mandatory for the concerned public authority to provide reasons for such decisions to the affected persons. It may be done by using appropriate mode of communication .Attention is also invited towards the thread 'affected person ' under rti act.In fact, it can be said that "Affected" refers back to an action. The"Affected Persons" are the ones who are affected by that action. The reasons need to be given to affected person and copy of that can be given to me under 2 f of RTI Act. The BWSSBoffice is THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY under obligation to provide information "PUBLICLY” under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d).