Site news

COMMERCIAL TAX DEPARTMENT SHOULD COLLECT TAXES FROM DELAERS WITH IRON HAND

Picture of System Administrator
COMMERCIAL TAX DEPARTMENT SHOULD COLLECT TAXES FROM DELAERS WITH IRON HAND
by System Administrator - Thursday, 16 July 2015, 11:58 PM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bangaluru: Commercial tax department should not allow dealers to escape the law and collect the taxes from dealers and avoid punishing unconnected innocents..When purchaser and seller both are known and identified dealers and conducted a electronic transactions in e-sugam of commercial tax department and payments are made in cheques and payments are channelized through banks and both seller and purchaser transaction is complete .Question of misusing the password and user ID OF E-SUGAM and misappropriation or fraud and cheating by anybody does not arise .Seller has to pay the sales tax and buyer will claim rebate on taxes .Instead of paying taxes the seller and purchaser both together illegally cooked up the case and framed up a false case on auditor of firms of stealing password and creating invoice is blatant violation of human rights and law and injustice to a innocent person . An FIR 214/2012 is filed on on Azeemulah auditor on false complaint of proprietor of classic steel Bommanhalli in Madivala Police Station. Madivala police have filed false charge sheet on Azeemullah the innocent auditor in connivance of proprietor of classic steel Bommanhalli and his purchasers who have been cited as witnesses .Both have no locus stand to file a case on auditor. The Madivala police has booked the case on proprietor of classic steel Bommanhalli FIR Number 301/2012 on complaint of commercial tax department and case is transferred to CID .CID need to file charge sheet on FIR Number 301/2012 and punish the guilty and provide relief to innocent person.Both purchaser and seller connived together are looting government money by avoiding taxes and availing tax benefits by blaming a innocent of password theft and user ID theft and Madivala police have filed false case on some one who is no way connected with transactions and filed FIR and arrested for no crime and jailed for no crime .I have asked police department to provide me information and reasons under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act how Madivala police have booked Two FIRs-FIR Number 301/2012 and FIR Number 214/2012 on same crime on two different persons on two different dates by two different persons where innocent is arrested and charge sheeted and culprit is scot free and treated royally by Madivala police.FIR Number 301/2012 the complaint is filed by department and it is a clear case of tax evasion and cheating by proprietor of classic steel Bommanhalli and clear bills were made on known customers of classic steels and they all have tin numbers and recognize their transactions as genuine and payments were made by cheques by invoicees and vendors and police can take the statement given before department byN.R.Enterprisesas evidence where he clearly states that transaction were genuine wherefore question of misusing the password and user ID does not arise . It is clear case of fraud to cheat the government by classic steel to avoid legitimate payments due to commercial tax department and he has tried to falsely implicate someone else by filing FIR in Madiwala police station and illegally influencing the police at Madivala police station to file false charge sheet .Please provide me information and reasons under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act how Madivala police did not booked under Information technology Act the FIRs when offence complained is about password theft and cyber crime police station was more capable of investigation .Please provide me information and reasons under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act how Madivala police believe The Classic steels in his false complaint to department states on 23-01-2012 that his last invoice was Number 47 but the computer statements by department states that transaction were continuously raised .The invoice raiser is known and invoice and consignee is knownand then why taxes are not collected from the culprits and why unconnected persons is charge sheeted in FIR Number 214/2012 .Innocent is punished for no fault of him and arrested and humiliated. Please provide me information and reasons under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act how much time Madiwala police take to charge sheet in FIR Number 301/2012 and file B report inFIR Number 214/2012 who is no way connected to transactions happened between classic steels and its vendors on which invoices have been raised and money received through cheques by classic steels wherefore question of misusing the password and user ID does not arisein the interestof justice and equity .The Bangalore Police are THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY under obligation to provide information "PUBLICLY” under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act.