Site news

BDA NEED TO PUBLISH LIST OF SITES AVAILABLE IN “ARKAVATHY LAYOUT FOR ALTERNATIVE SITE ALLOTMENTS” “TO THOSE AFFECTED BY RE-DO SCHEME”

Picture of System Administrator
BDA NEED TO PUBLISH LIST OF SITES AVAILABLE IN “ARKAVATHY LAYOUT FOR ALTERNATIVE SITE ALLOTMENTS” “TO THOSE AFFECTED BY RE-DO SCHEME”
by System Administrator - Monday, 18 May 2020, 10:09 PM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bengaluru: BDA is in the news for illegal alternative allotment of 40x60 sites available in arkavathy Layout instead of allotting it to those who are affected by Re-Do Scheme and lost their registeredsites .I have asked PIO and Deputy Secretary-2 to provide me information and copy of list of pool of available sites in Arkavathi Layout 20x30 30x40 40x60 feet as stated by BDA in Sri. H. V. Krishna Murthy vs The State Of Karnataka on 30 January, 2019as respondent BDA shall make available a site in the Arkavathy Layout to be chosen by the petitioner from the pool of available sites which he would be apprised of in writing, and thereupon the conveyance accordingly would be executed and registered in a time bound manner, subject to the conditions admissible in law. I have asked further to provide me information and reasons under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act reasons for not allotting 40x60 site alternative site in Arkavathi Layout to Nanjundappa in lieu of site number 98 Block number 20 Arkavathi Layoutwhen sites are available in list of pool of available sites in Arkavathi Layout as stated in affidavit in Karnataka high court by BDA in Sri. H. V. Krishna Murthy vs The State Of Karnataka on 30 January, 2019 despite he has made request.BDA BBMP BWSSBhas not published declaration under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d)on its website and update everything what they do in a year and publish and update it every year .It has not published who are the PIO list and Appellate authority. The KIC should take task action on BWSSB for these blunders. State Government has to publish every year the work they carry out or the information they create under 4(1) (a) (b) (c) every day ,but it did not published all the work carried out by the government under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d)of RTI Act 2005and it has not provided citizens and opportunity to ask the reasons under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d). This information and reasons need to be provided to everybodyas per Guide on RTIto Information Act 2005 published by the Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training (available here :http://rti.gov.in/RTICorner/Guideonrti.pdf) on page 12 and Para 9, following is stated: Providing Reasons for Decisions: The public authorities take various administrative and quasi-judicial decisions which affect the interests of certain persons. It is mandatory for the concerned public authority to provide reasons for such decisions to the affected persons. It may be done by using appropriate mode of communication .Attention is also invited towards the thread 'affected person ' under rti act.In fact, it can be said that "Affected" refers back to an action. The"Affected Persons" are the ones who are affected by that action. The reasons need to be given to affected person and copy of that can be given to me under 2 f of RTI Act. The BDAoffice is THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY under obligation to provide information "PUBLICLY” under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d). The state government and all its departments need to publish everything they do in year as per RTI Act 2005 and this need to be published every year and applicant asking information becomes easier to provide also to the applicant and Government becomes transparent .