Site news

CDP MAP PREVAILS OVER REVENUE MAP IN PLANNING AREA

Picture of System Administrator
CDP MAP PREVAILS OVER REVENUE MAP IN PLANNING AREA
by System Administrator - Friday, 8 May 2015, 4:29 PM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bangaluru: Save all layouts built on so called tank beds, whether it is BDA or Private Layout. Because in CDP it is residential area. DC DC and AC and Thasildars in Bengaluru Urban district has no power of demolition in planning area of Bengaluru where land use is based on CDP ..Stop reckless demolitions in Bangaluru which are based on Revenue Map land use.Find alternative ways to resolve the problems. Government is supreme in policy making. 'If a land fell within the ODP or CDP prepared for Bangalore Metropolitan Planning area the Special Deputy Commissioner, Bangalore, ceases to have any power under Section 95 of the Act, in view of the over-riding effect given to the provisions of the Planning Act by Section 76M thereof over all other laws which includes The Land Revenue 'Act.' If land use is shown as residential or commercial in CDP the building is legalevenit is shown as kere or kere anagala inrevenue map as land use shown in revenue map has no legal sanctity over CDP . Complaint is filedagainst DC Bengaluru Urban district before KSHRCfor demolishing the structures and residential or commercial in sarakki or Banasawadi or elsewhere without following due process of law under Eviction of public premises Act after court orders ( as several court orders high court and supreme court orders states that eviction has to take place after due process of law for those who have settled positions) .It is human right violations as every day in all national dailies news appearing of plights of affected persons as new born were not allowed to fed by their mothers .To obey one order of the court DC cannot disobey other court orders in respect of eviction .Even a rank tress passer has to be evicted after due process of law as per SC orders. Limitation Act is almost forgotten .Many persons have got ownership by adverse possessions .What the authorities were doing for several decades .suddenly you come and demolish like dictator and forgetting that India is democracy .Government cannot be so inhuman and through its people on foot path .It should make some alternative arrangements .I have asked PIO of DC officeprovide me the information under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d) whether DC Bangaluru Urban has power to demolish the structures and residential or commercial in sarakki or Banasawadi or elsewhere without following due process of law under Eviction of public premises Act after court orders ( as several court orders high court and supreme court orders states that eviction has to take place after due process of law for those who have settled positions).Please provide me copies of Eviction notice and Eviction orders issued by competent authority before demolition drive taken by DC himself.Also I have asked PIO of DC officeprovide me reasons under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d) how DC demolished structures and residential or commercial in sarakki or Banasawadi or elsewhere without following due process of law under Eviction of public premises Act after court orders for removing encroachments.This information and reasons need to be provided to me as per Guide on RTIto Information Act 2005 published by the Government of India Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions Department of Personnel & Training (available here :http://rti.gov.in/RTICorner/Guideonrti.pdf) on page 12 and Para 9, following is stated: Providing Reasons for Decisions: The public authorities take various administrative and quasi-judicial decisions which affect the interests of certain persons. It is mandatory for the concerned public authority to provide reasons for such decisions to the affected persons. It may be done by using appropriate mode of communication .Attention is also invited towards the thread 'affected person ' under rti act.In fact, it can be said that "Affected" refers back to an action. The"Affected Persons" are the ones who are affected by that action. The reasons need to be given to affected person and copy of that can be given to me under 2 f of RTI Act. The DC office is THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY under obligation to provide information "PUBLICLYā€¯ under section 4(1) (a) (b) (c) (d).