Site news

TRANSPARENCY & ACCOUNTABILITY “PROBLEM SOLVING” ENSURED UNDER 4(1) (A) (B) (C) AND 2(F) & 4(1) (D) IS CHECK ON FUNCTIONING OF PA UNDER RTI ACT

Picture of System Administrator
TRANSPARENCY & ACCOUNTABILITY “PROBLEM SOLVING” ENSURED UNDER 4(1) (A) (B) (C) AND 2(F) & 4(1) (D) IS CHECK ON FUNCTIONING OF PA UNDER RTI ACT
by System Administrator - Monday, 3 September 2018, 11:33 PM

By: M.S.Yatnatti: Editor and Video Journalist Bengaluru: I have filed RTI Application to the Central Public Information Officer O/O Joint Secretary (FFR) MHA Government of India NDCC II Building New Delhi: 110011to provide me action taken report under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c)RTI Act as your all actions need to be based on Acts Rules Procedures and policies and circulars time limits to act on files and applications as declared under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) RTI Act and you need to provide reasons to affected party under section 4(I)(d) RTI Ac for delay in actions and copy of that under 2 (f) RTI Act on my RTI Application and letter dated 03-09-2018 in respect of "to grant B.M.Aekorama Swamy s/o Late Shri MarulappaSMS Complex T H Road Azampur :577547 who is eligible to get pension Under the Swatantra Sainik Samman Scheme at the earliest as his age is more than90 years and you need to do the needful while he is alive . You have already got the following documents submitted by him and state Government. NARC in official prescribed format is issued by Government of Karnataka on 03-07-2018. And He has resubmitted three jail certificates of Yervada jail and Bangalore jail and Belguam jail ofSri H N Shivaiah Swamy S/O Nanjundappa Yennoholay mutt Tarikere District Chickamagalur Karnataka prominent freedom fighter who hasgiven him "PKC” who had proven jail suffering for two years 8 months .The MHA is THE PUBLIC AUTHORITY under obligation to provide information "PUBLICLY” under section 4(I) (a) (b) (c) (d) RTI Act."Under the Swatantra Sainik Samman Scheme of the Central Government, state were required to submit primary evidence such as an order passed during the British regime detaining a freedom fighter in jail for six months or proclaiming him as an absconder or announcing an award on his head or for his arrest for more than 6 months. If such documents were not available, they could submit a Non Availability of Records Certificate (NARC) from the State along with a Personal Knowledge Certificate (PKC) from a prominent freedom fighter who had proved jail suffering for a minimum of two years before Independence”. You have got the following documents re-submitted by freedom fighter B.M.Aekoramaswamy S/O Late Shri Marulappa of Chickkamaglur District and state Government.NARC in official prescribed format is issued by Government of Karnataka on 03-07-2018.He has resubmitted jail certificates ofYervada jail ,Bangalore jail and Belguam jail ofSri H N Shivaiah Swamy S/O Nanjundappa Yennoholay mutt Tarikere District Chickamagalur Karnataka a prominent freedom fighter who had given him PKC who had proved jail suffering for two years 8 months Hence I am requesting JS FFR MHA to grant freedom fighter B.M.Aekoramaswamy S/O Late Shri Marulappa of Chickkamaglur District pension Under the Swatantra Sainik Samman Scheme as he is eligible for SSSS Pensionat the earliest as his age more than 90 years and MHA do the needful while he is alive and oblige.